Who we are:
At Elemental Energy our commitment is to satisfy the need for alternative energy with economically, socially and environmentally responsible solutions. We seek a high standard of performance, and understand that great ideas can change the world. If you want to work with a group of creative, ambitious and innovative professionals then you should consider Elemental Energy.
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate must be an efficient, flexible and motivated individual. He/she must be a reliable team member, follow safety procedures, and handles change well.
Essential job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Installation of structural components for solar arrays located on both rooftops and ground-mounted systems
- Related site prep work including trenching, framing, working at heights on ladders and assisting electricians
- Job sites are located throughout the region and installers are responsible for their own transportation to job sites
- This job is NOT seasonal; installers are expected to be prepared and equipped to work regardless of weather conditions
- Comfortable working on scaffolding and ladders and maintain OSHA safety standards
- Ability to lift components weighing up to 90 lbs
- Competency with power tools, hand tools, and safety equipment
- Ability to correctly read site plans and arrange the job-site accordingly
- Ability to communicate clearly with other members of construction team regarding on-site questions and incidents
- Familiarity with common construction techniques and tools
- Experience using machinery such as a bobcat or trenching machine will be helpful
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Elemental Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive pay, paid time off, and company-paid health insurance after a 90-day probationary period.
Compensation for this position is depending upon experience.
To apply, click the button below.