Who we are:
At Elemental Energy our commitment is to satisfy the need for alternative energy with economically, socially and environmentally responsible solutions. We seek a high standard of performance, and understand that great ideas can change the world. If you want to work with a group of creative, ambitious and innovative professionals then you should consider Elemental Energy.
What we are looking for:
Our Sales Manager (SM) is a vital member of our team. This role will focus on business development efforts for all divisions at Elemental Energy. The Sales Manager, with general guidance and direction, is responsible for managing our brand development, marketing strategy, and managing our in house sales team. The SM will work in a dynamic environment wherein she/he is expected to exercise considerable self-direction and tenacity in pursuing new opportunities, and accurately portraying our services to our potential clients in all market segments the company is active in. This includes Residential, Commercial, Energy Storage. Most opportunities involve a lengthy sales process and significant relationship building and contact before contract closure. The SM is expected to provide oversight and support to the Sales Staff in all arenas in which we work. They will maintain a high degree of professionalism, a current and expanding knowledge base of a variety of renewable energy solutions, and a keen eye for how best to serve new prospective clients.
Essential job duties will include, but are not limited to:
Management of Inside Sales, Residential and Commercial Sales Staff in multiple offices.
Lead weekly team meetings.
Consistent communication and between sales teams and management.
Meeting with and making presentations to prospective clients as needed.
Maintain process for up to date sales activity data recording with all staff and consistent use of company CRM system.
Support accurate and thorough assembly of new project contracts, customer and project data/details, with clear communication from Sales to Project Management, Implementation and Engineering teams.
Assistance with concept and development of web, marketing, and PR strategies and materials for each market segment.
- Previous direct sales experience and demonstrated success required.
- Bachelor's degree knowledge of solar and/or sustainable energy systems preferred.
- Must be success or goal oriented, as demonstrated by referrals and previous work experience by exceeding performance targets and customer expectations.
- Outstanding interpersonal, conflict resolution, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must work well under pressure and with many competing priorities.
- Solid proficiency with programs such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and strong Internet competence.
- Ability to accept coaching/training and work collaboratively with a team.
Compensation is DOE, with paid benefits package after 90 day probationary period
Apply with the button below, and submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org