Who we are:
At Elemental Energy our commitment is to satisfy the need for alternative energy with economically, socially and environmentally responsible solutions. We seek a high standard of performance, and understand that great ideas can change the world. If you want to work with a group of creative, ambitious and innovative professionals then you should consider Elemental Energy.
What we are looking for:
This position will be primarily responsible for overseeing the installation of solar systems within company performance and monetary guidelines.
Essential job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Gather initial project requirements
- Establish budget and schedule based on company guidelines and local knowledge
- Manage daily work flow functions for each project, including continued client service utilizing email and phone, completing a deadline driven task list, and follow through once a project is complete
- Create work sequence for/with manager or job leads
- Monitor each project’s continued flow by communicating daily with install and electrical crews to make certain that all necessary deadlines are met
- Track project expenditures, including the original timeline of a project, in addition to any necessary reworks
- Create reports in project tracking system ensuring that projects are tracked and project statuses are kept up to date
- Ensure that open incidents and projects are assigned, escalated and closed out appropriately
- Maintain the project calendar, preparing for weekly status updates for review
- Review and correct time-sheets of workers on project weekly to ensure budget compliance
- Lead weekly safety meeting and ensure safety compliance
- Comfortable working on scaffolding and ladders and maintain OSHA safety standards
- Ability to lift components weighing up to 90 lbs
- Competency with power tools, hand tools, and safety equipment
- Ability to correctly read site plans and arrange job-site accordingly
- Ability to communicate clearly with other members of construction team regarding on-site questions and incidents
- Familiarity with common construction techniques and tools
- Experience using machinery such as a bobcat or trenching machine will be helpful
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
Elemental Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive pay, paid time off, and company-paid health insurance after a 90-day probationary period.
Compensation for this position is depending upon experience.
To apply, click the button below.