Project Administrator & Sales Consultant - Bend
The Bend Project Administrator & Sales Consultant will be a hybrid role developing and managing solar projects in Central Oregon in partnership with the Regional Manager. This is an exciting position growing the first field office for Elemental Energy in a community-based education-focused manner providing expert solar solutions to the region. Develop accurate proposals for projects that lead to successful project outcomes for all stakeholders. Achieve or exceed strategic goals on a regular basis. This position is an exciting opportunity to participate in every aspect of the entire solar process from sales to installation.
This position offers a competitive base salary and commission schedule based commensurate with experience and education. Benefits are competitive.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide customer care services maintaining relationship throughout the process from first contact to system commissioning. Provide timely follow up as needed.
- Develop leads and strategies for outreach to commercial and residential solar prospects.
- Maintain client files with attention to detail in CRM.
- As needed, perform site assessment to assess properties for solar feasibility documenting physical measurements and attributes and Suneye digital measurements as is possible while maintaining safety.
- Maintain knowledge of current technology, incentives, and trends to present as an expert in the field.
- Provide thorough education with clients at in-person site assessment based on their needs and questions.
- Maintain knowledge of applicable financing options for solar, understand the cost-benefit analysis and present well on the return on investment (ROI).
- Present the short and long-term financial returns and environmental impacts of solar.
- Develop formal proposals and discuss details and any alterations with clients.
- Develop client agreements/contracts, discuss details with client, collect required signatures.
- Work with Project Management team to transfer project information needed to ensure projects are scheduled and run smoothly after agreement is signed.
- As needed, assist in project management, administering paperwork and ensuring a smooth installation process.
- As needed, assist in installation of solar projects under guidance of lead installer.
- Identify and attend relevant events providing solar expertise and education.
Skills and Education
- 2+ years experience in residential or commercial solar sales preferred
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Valid driver's license
- Knowledge of solar energy and/or solar industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand finance models and select various types of finance packages based on the client's needs
- Display strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Show a consultative based approach to selling the value of solar
- Set referral and self-generated appointments
About Elemental Energy
We are passionate innovators and enthusiastic creators. We believe in a world where everyone has equal access to clean and reliable energy. We walk the walk, work to protect the places we love to explore and have a great time doing so along the way.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: commensurate with experience plus commission