Who we are:
At Elemental Energy our commitment is to satisfy the need for alternative energy with economically, socially and environmentally responsible solutions. We seek a high standard of performance, and understand that great ideas can change the world. If you want to work with a group of creative, ambitious and innovative professionals then you should consider Elemental Energy.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to take on various tasks as needed. Candidate must be an efficient, flexible and motivated individual. He/she must be a reliable team member, capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously and working well with interruptions.
Essential job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist managers with various tasks and projects
- Address general phone and email inquiries or directing them appropriately
- Take inventory to ensure that we have adequate office supplies on hand
- Assist in HR duties such as payroll and new hire paperwork processing
- Assist with accounting tasks such as tracking expenses, updating reports
- Information gathering/research for projects
- General day-to-day administrative tasks
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- 2+ years prior administrative experience (construction or solar industry a plus)
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks, and respond appropriately to frequent change in priorities and services as necessary
- Excellent customer service skills and follow-through
- Effective organizational written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in Google Suite programs: Sheets, Docs, Email, Clips
Elemental Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive pay, paid time off, and company-paid health insurance after a 90-day probationary period.
Compensation for this position is depending upon experience.
To apply, click the button below.